ACQUA DI GIO FOR MEN OIL BASED INSPIRED PERFUME 10ML
- If you like this fragrance, you'll LOVE our impression!
- Long-lasting ... smell great all day!
- 100% pure fragrance oil - zero alcohol added
- Not affiliated with the designer brand or its manufacturers.
- Oil-based inspired perfume
- We offer LONG-LASTING fragrance at a very AFFORDABLE price
- Scent: ACQUA DI GIO
- What makes this fragrance so fantastic is that it smells equally as good as its designer counterpart and last much, much longer.
- Most commercial scents are 90% alcohol, resulting in an intense initial experience followed by a quick and unsatisfying disappearance as the scent evaporates along with the alcohol. Our oil blends are less overpowering when initially applied but last longer as the oil does not evaporate but rather absorbs into the skin. You will be amazed at how smooth and luxurious the oil feels in comparison!
- Our perfume Oils are smooth and glide on like silk, leaving the skin fragrant for hours. They are not like other perfumes that offer fragrance for a short time, go on sticky and greasy, or are full of chemicals. These Perfume Oils are only made from skin-friendly ingredients to deliver a long-lasting scent while also nurturing the skin.
- Each fragrance is crafted from the highest quality ingredients. Tailor-made, exquisitely simple, refined. Apply fragrance to your pulse points such as your wrists, neck, and chest area, where you desire scent. Reapply as needed. Highly scented and long-lasting.
ADG Type Perfume Body Oil 10ml (for Men)
- Name trademarks and copyrights are properties of their respective manufacturers and/or designers. These versions are NOT to be confused with the originals and we have no affiliation with the manufacturers/designers. Our version of this fragrance was created through chemical analysis and reproduction and this description is to give the customer an idea of scent character, not to mislead, confuse the customer or infringe on the manufacturers/designer's name and valuable trademark.
We do not represent that they are exact copies; therefore they do not violate any copyright laws. Any references to brand names are made strictly for comparison purposes only