K Everyday K Magic Glupako Soap 2 x 65g (double pack) by Korina Sanchez
It’s GLUthathione / PApaya/ KOjic Acid in one bar!
K Magic Glupako is a whitening and moisturizing bar soap that reveals beautiful glowing naturally radiant skin, for ageless beauty a younger-looking skin.
* Helps reduce dark spots and acne scars
* Helps provide fair skin complexion without drying the skin
* Regenerates skin
* Deeply cleanses the skin
* Whitens skin
TRIPLE BENEFITS: Whitening + Moisturizing + Anti-Aging with Micro-Exfoliation that reveals beautiful glowing naturally radiant skin, for ageless beauty and younger-looking skin.
- The primary function of Glutathione is to lighten skin. Antioxidant properties help maintain healthy, youthful skin by slowing the death of cells and helping to maintain the health and vitality of skin cells. Part of how glutathione helps as an antiaging treatment is by lightening the surface of the skin.
- It inhibits the skin’s production of melanin, resulting in the natural lightening of the skin.
- Treats hyperpigmentation, freckles, melasma, sun damage, uneven skin tone, age spots.
- Ideal to use for dark and uneven spots in other parts of the body.
- Glutathione is a natural ingredient without known side effects, other than its skin whitening effect when used as a component of soap.
- Papaya soap has powerful exfoliating properties that render it beneficial for removing dead skin cells and rejuvenating dry and flaky skin. This is due to papaya soap's papain content which can catalyze protein breakdowns when combined with water.
- Papaya soap works because the papain enzyme slowly exfoliates the top layer of skin, removing layers of dead skin cells, inhibiting melanin and rejuvenates flaky and dry skin. After continuous use, the papaya’s papain enzyme hastens skin protein to break down when in contact with water, resulting in softer skin and lighter complexion.
- Unlike other whitening soaps, papaya soap does not leave deposits or residue on the skin.
- Aside from skin lightening, papaya soap can be used to treat acne. It is an effective acne treatment when for the face or on other acne-prone body parts. One of the primary causes of acne is the tendency for dead skin cells to clog the skin pores. The excess sebum oil and dead skin cells accumulate inside hair follicles and can cause a pimple to form.
- To moisturize your skin, papaya soaps usually contain an emollient such as palm oil. As the papain removes the dead skin cells, the emollient softens a new layer of skin, giving it a clearer complexion.
- Papaya soap could fade the appearance of scars over time. Since papain has been used to remove the outer layer of skin from wounds and ulcers. It slightly lightens freckles and dark spots.
- Papain does not chemically lighten the skin as do some skin bleaching creams, but by exfoliating away outer layers of skin that may be tanned or otherwise sun-damaged, papaya soap may reveal lighter, brighter layers of skin underneath.
- Kojic acid was discovered in Japan and is a by-product of malted rice and koji used in the production of rice wine. It helps lighten visible sun damage, age spots, acne scars which can result in an anti-aging effect on the skin.
- It works by exfoliating your skin by removing its outermost layers-the dead skin cells, the excessive oil and dirt. New fresh skin is revealed.
- Responsible for reducing the production of melanin deep within our skin layers. It stops the development of pigments that darken the skin.
- Kojic is a natural product that provides a healthier alternative to the chemical skin lighteners.
- Kojic acid provides the best results when the papaya is in the main ingredient. The papaya extract combined with kojic acid works very effectively for whitening, lightening and healing the skin.
- Never apply Glupako directly on your face. Always mix it with water, lather and gently massage and leave it no more than 30 seconds. To even your skin color, include your neck in the regimen.
- Rinse with cold water to close the pores in your skin.
- Dry your face by gently patting it with a soft face towel. For smoother skin, apply with K Magic Face cream or K Magic Multifunctional body cream after.
- Your face is one of the most sensitive areas of your body so be gentle and cautious when using kojic acid for the first time.
- GluPako can be used for the entire body, with special attention to dark areas you want to be lightened like knees, elbows, underarms, and feet.
Sodium Stearate and/or Sodium Myristate and /or Sodium Laurate and /or Sodium Cocoate, Aqua, Sodium Lactate, AOS, Titanium Dioxide, Aloe Barbadensis ( Aloe Vera) Extract, EDTA, Vitamin E, Carica Papaya ( Papaya Extract), Glutathione, Kojic Dipalmitate, CI 15510, FD & C Yellow # 5, FD& C Blue #1, Fragrance.
CAUTION: As any effective product, kojic acid soap should be used with caution. Because kojic acid reduces the production of melanin, your new, fresh skin will be much more sensitive to the sun. This means to avoid long exposure to direct sunlight as this may result in sunburn. Use sunscreen with at least 50 SPF.
K Everday K Magic Glupako Soap 2 x 65g (double pack)
If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
If you develop skin or other sensitivity to any product,you should stop using it immediately and consult your physician.
Always read labels before using products. Body chemistry differs from one person to the other, effectiveness and reactions may differ. Visiting a physician before using new products is highly recommended. If symptoms occur discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Disclaimer: We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.
Any products you purchase through our store should be used as directed on the product container or packaging. As everyone has different skin, body, and health conditions that may react to an allergen at any given time, any product could cause negative skin reactions or react differently to various treatments.
Actual results may vary. We are not responsible if such a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products
Please bear in mind that I am not a Dermatologist, so I can’t guarantee that this product would work for you 100%.
Results come on a case to case basis, because each of us has a different body reaction.
What works for you may not work for others.
I can only vouch for the authenticity of my items.