Navarro's Bleaching Soap SPF20Instant Permanent White 135g
NEW FORMULA W/ STRAWBERRY SERUM
- Uneven skin pigmentation or discoloration
- Dark spots
- Age spots
- Melasma, due to sun exposure or hormonal changes due to pregnancy
- Stretch marks
The soap contains three potent ingredients: Milk, bleach and AHA strawberry serum.
Each ingredient has its own benefits:
- Milk – a gentle and nourishing cleanser that eliminates impurities, shedding dead skin cells and a dull surface to reveal new, soft, moisturized skin. Its antibacterial effects keep the skin acne-free and prevents premature aging.
- Bleach – lightens any dark patches or spots due to sun damage, hormonal changes, acne scars, etc.
- AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) Strawberry Serum – a natural exfoliant that speeds up the shedding process. It visibly brightens skin and also has anti-aging effects. Also helps unclog pores and reduces enlarged pores.
For your face
Wet soap. Run soap repeatedly into your hands to gather small
There are a few things you should avoid when using the product:
- Do not rub the soap or lather on your skin. Always be gentle when lathering.
- Do not use around eyes.
- Do not use it on dry patches of skin, rashes, or wounds.
- Do not use it in place of your deodorant.
- Do not leave the product on for more than 20 minutes.
- Do not pull on peeling skin. You can lightly exfoliate in the shower with a loofah to remove the flaky skin.
For optimal results, use sunscreen in your daily beauty routine as your main protection against the sun and to counter any further damage from UV rays.
Navarro's Bleaching Soap SPF20 135g
If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
If you develop skin or other sensitivity to any product, you should stop using it immediately and consult your physician.
Always read labels before using products. Body chemistry differs from one person to the other, effectiveness and reactions may differ. Visiting a physician before using new products is highly recommended. If symptoms occur discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Disclaimer: We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.
Any products you purchase through our store should be used as directed on the product container or packaging. As everyone has different skin, body, and health conditions that may react to an allergen at any given time, any product could cause negative skin reactions or react differently to various treatments.
Actual results may vary. We are not responsible if such a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products
Please bear in mind that I am not a Dermatologist, so I can’t guarantee that this product would work for you 100%.
Results come on a case to case basis, because each of us has a different body reaction.
What works for you may not work for others.
I can only vouch for the authenticity of my items.