SoJoMi Gluta Kojic D'Arbutin Whitening Soap (Organic)
for Men and Women
Handcrafted Non-Drying Face and Body Whitening Soap
Effective in the treatment and elimination of
* Effectively whitens the skin
* Removes excess skin pigments
* Refines stretch marks
* Helps make skin glow
* Repairs sun-damaged skin
* Makes skin smoother and clearer.
*Helps remove dead skin cells
* All-Natural compound derived from mushrooms
* Helps to remove melasma
* Treats skin hyperpigmentation
* Skin natural antibacterial agent.
*Eliminates skin dryness
* Removes freckles
* Reduces moles
* Lightens acne and pimple marks.
TEA TREE EXTRACT
*Helps to cure ringworm, cold sore, psoriasis, cuts, scrapes, insect bites, chicken pox, warts, acne, skin blemishes, dark spots, pimple outburst and other skin disorders.
Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Virgin Coconut Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Water Caustic Soda, Fragrance and Tea Tree Oil.
Lather the soap on hands then gently apply onto your skin and massage in circular motion. Avoid rubbing your skin too hard to avoid skin damage and darkening due to friction. Leave it for 3 minutes and rinse off.
- FDA Approved with Registration No: NN-1000002819568 Valid
- Strictly DO NOT USE SCT / SoJoMi on your face with other brands to avoid skin disorders and breakouts
- Use it once a day
- Alpha Arbutin is 2X more effective and more stable whitening ingredient than Kojic Acid
- 90% Organic Ingredients
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and/or No Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- No Sodium Benzoate
- No Synthetic Coloring and Fragrance
- Made of Pure Glycerin (Cold-Pressed)
- Best for All Skin Types
- Handcrafted Herbal Soap
- Non-Drying Skin Lightening Soap
- For Men and Women
- With Tea Tree Oil
- Natural extracts will make your skin glow in just seven days
- Made from Superior Extracts of Alpha Arbutin from Bearberry Fruit, Kojic Acid from Mushroom, Tea Tree Oil and Glutathione
- Ingredients are imported from Japan
- Anti-Melasma / Other Skin Disorders
- Strictly follow label instructions
IMPORTANT: Use it once/twice a day ideally during bathing and before bedtime to delicately clean your skin especially your face to avoid acne/pimples;
AVOID RUBBING as it may damage your skin due to friction;
GENTLY AND SLOWLY lather it on your skin and massage your skin in circular motion;
Leave for 1-2 minutes on your face and 2-3 minutes on your body;
Best with warm water to open the skin pores and wash with cold water; and use any lotion if micropeeling occurs as one of Kojic Acid's side effects.
SoJoMi Gluta Kojic D'Arbutin Whitening Soap (Organic) 135g
If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
If you develop skin or other sensitivity to any product, you should stop using it immediately and consult your physician.
Always read labels before using products. Body chemistry differs from one person to the other, effectiveness and reactions may differ. Visiting a physician before using new products is highly recommended. If symptoms occur discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Disclaimer: We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.
Any products you purchase through our store should be used as directed on the product container or packaging. As everyone has different skin, body, and health conditions that may react to an allergen at any given time, any product could cause negative skin reactions or react differently to various treatments.
Actual results may vary. We are not responsible if such a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products
Please bear in mind that I am not a Dermatologist, so I can’t guarantee that this product would work for you 100%.
Results come on a case to case basis, because each of us has a different body reaction.
What works for you may not work for others.
I can only vouch for the authenticity of my items.