Nivea Face Care Acne Repair Spot Serum: (15ml)
Reduces Acne Marks in 3 days
The NIVEA Acne Repair Spot Serum reduces acne marks in 3 days.
Acting on the multiple causes of acne,
it helps you achieve visibly clearer skin by rebalancing the skin in five (5) ways:
1. Promotes skin renewal with 99% Pure Sea Salt
2. Soothes skin with Licorice Extract
3. Helps skin exfoliation with Salicylic Acid
4. Controls oiliness with Carnitine
5. Adds to skin moisture with skin Sodium Hyaluronate
For best results, complete your anti-acne routine with the full NIVEA Acne Repair range. Use twice daily.
With more than 130 years of experience, NIVEA is a market leader in the global skincare industry. Our researchers work extensively with different skin types to provide high-quality products to suit all your skin needs and are dedicated to continually improving our products and finding new breakthroughs in effective skincare.
- Part of the NIVEA Acne Repair range, it acts on the multiple causes of acne and helps you achieve visibly clearer skin with its 5 key ingredients.
- Acne spot treatment visibly reduces acne spots in 3 days*
- Contains salicylic acid to help skin exfoliation
- Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Approved
- No added Paraben, SLS, Hydroquinone & Petroleum Distillate
- NIVEA works extensively with different skin types to provide high-quality products to suit all your skin needs and are dedicated to continually improving our products and finding new breakthroughs in effective skincare
- Unless stated otherwise, the manufacturing date is written at the back with DDMMYY format
- Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the picture
- Please read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product
Nivea Face Care Acne Repair Spot Serum: Reduces Acne Marks, 15ml
If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
If you develop skin or other sensitivity to any product,you should stop using it immediately and consult your physician.
Always read labels before using products. Body chemistry differs from one person to the other, effectiveness and reactions may differ. Visiting a physician before using new products is highly recommended. If symptoms occur discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Disclaimer: We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Content is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.
Any products you purchase through our store should be used as directed on the product container or packaging. As everyone has different skin, body, and health conditions that may react to an allergen at any given time, any product could cause negative skin reactions or react differently to various treatments.
Actual results may vary. We are not responsible if such a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products
Please bear in mind that I am not a Dermatologist, so I can’t guarantee that this product would work for you 100%.
Results come on a case to case basis, because each of us has a different body reaction.
What works for you may not work for others.
I can only vouch for the authenticity of my items.